Browsing: Electric Underfloor Heating
Electric Underfloor Heating Systems are a perfect way to create warm comfort within Living areas such as Bathrooms, Kitchens, and Conservatories. This heating system is placed close to the floor surface and due to the even heat distribution upwards you are getting the optimum heating climate in your room. Underfloor heating can be used both as a stand alone heating system, or, as a supplemental comfort heating system. It is always our recommendation to partner our underfloor heating systems with insulation, this lowers heat up times significantly and further increases efficiency.
Electric Underfloor Heating systems nowadays are cheap, reliable, efficient and are a cost effective solution to keeping your family warm. Electric Underfloor Heating is fast becoming more and more popular in the modern home. Eliminating the need for wall mounted heaters which restrict the true size of your room and overall design. The installation of these underfloor heating systems have been manufactured to provide the user with simplicity and peace of mind, there is literally a minimal thought process to the eventual layout of the system. All of Ezeheat's Electric Underfloor Heating Systems are manufactured with a twin core heating cable, which means you simply begin laying the system where you require the thermostat and thats it, virtually no planning is required as there is only one cold tail leading back to the thermostat control unit. When measuring a room do not include areas that are a permanant feature (such as wardrobes, fireplaces, kitchen islands etc.). Also, deduct approximately 10% from the final room square metreage as the heating mat will not be required to heat the area close to walls.
For more information email or call us at email@example.com or call 0333 900 1230
Underfloor heating system of electric type is the most eco-friendly way of heating Bathrooms, Kitchens, Conservatories and the best way of thermal comfort creation. Just imagine… Your floor is always dry and warm. There are no intensive convective air and dust flows. On the one hand the air is not dry and on the other hand there is no humidity and cold air accumulation (which usually cause cold) near the floor surface. Electric Underfloor heating takes care of your health and don"t forget about your children: They will enjoy playing on a warm floor surface.
Low Cost Floor Heating
Underfloor heating system enables to reduce your heating costs. Underfloor installation of the heating system provides the enhanced surface of heat emission and close placement to the floor surface ensures quick and optimum warming-up. Meanwhile, an electronic smart thermostat maintains comfortable temperature in the room, automatically turning the heating system “on” and “off” in accordance with your wish. When you are out this smart device will be working in an energy-saving mode, but the premises will be warm enough by your return. Underfloor heating systems works only when you need it, it means your heating costs can be reduced markedly.
Electric Underfloor Heating Pros
- Underfloor heating is now very popular as systems have become more economical and energy efficient.
- The Electric Underfloor heating sits within the floor providing a very comfortable floor temperature (typically 28°C) and warms the room through!
- It is totally invisible and eliminates wall-hung radiators, allowing complete freedom of room design and decoration.
- It is very comfortable. Ask anyone who has Electric Underfloor Heating and they’ll tell you they never know when the heating is on or off because their property is always at a comfortable temperature.
- It is totally silent - you need never know it is there.
- Electric Underfloor Heating is ideal for allergy sufferers as there are fewer convection currents to drag cool air and unhealthy dust particles around the room
- It is safer. Avoiding the use of radiators means there are no sharp edges or very hot surfaces.
- Maintenance Free
- Fits wonderfully into Bathrooms, Kitchens, Conservatories , Sun Rooms
- It will last the lifetime of the building and needs very little servicing or maintenance.
- It does not mark the walls like a radiator
- Low running costs 3 – 5 p / m2 / day (prices as at 2021).
- SIMPLE TO SELECT - SIMPLE TO INSTALL
- A TOUCH OF SUNSHINE ON YOUR FLOOR